Actual Knocker Dimensions: 3-7/8" x 2-1/8"(100mm x 53mm)
Material: Zinc Alloy
1. Place tape on inside and outside door surface at drilling points to help prevent wood splitting.
2. Tape template onto door.
3. Drill 7/16" hole halfway through door from each side for door viewer installation.
4. Drill 1/4" pilot hole for upper and lower screw.
5. Install lens from outside (through door knocker), tighten inside retaining ring.
6. Align name plate frame and fasten lower screw.
Polish with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive waxes or cleaners
Hole Drilling Template:
4" x 2" Satin Nickel Finish - Door Knocker With 160 Degree Viewer and Name Plate
- Product Code: DK-976-619
- Availability: Out Of Stock