1. Place tape inside and outside door surface at drilling points to help prevent wood splitting.
2. Tape template onto door. (See image below)
3. Drill 1/4" holes through door.
4. Place washer on screws and insert through door.
5. Place door knocker on outside of door.
6. Fasten screws.
Polish with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive waxes or cleaners
|* Please refer to Finish Guide when ordering.|
Hole Drilling Template:
6" x 3" Satin Nickel Finish - Solid Brass Door Knocker
- Product Code: DK-961-619
- Availability: In Stock